TRUCK DRIVER, CLASS 1, CLASS 3 (QUÉBEC, ONTARIO, U.S.A.)
- possession of a valid class 1 and/or class 3 driving license;
- minimum of 3 year's experience;
- clean driving record;
- candidate must be bondable: no criminal record;
- working knowledge of the English language;
- detail oriented;
- conscientious and highly responsible.
- plan your itinerary and gather all documents necessary for an effective trip;
- inspect vehicle, equipment and accessories before, during and after the trip;
- consistently follow security procedures;
- keep in constant communication with dispatch.
WORK CONDITIONS AND SALARY:
- new vehicle fully equipped;
- number of deliveries and waiting time compensated;
- overtime availability;
- Canadian holidays paid;
- cellular phone and fuel credit card provided;
- direct deposit;
- two (2) weeks paid vacation;
- full time permanent position;
- salary according to experience.